My Family Lawyers has been dedicated to assisting clients in all areas of Family Law for over 10 years.
We have extensive experience in litigated and mediated matters, and can assist you to identify your options and plot your pathway of “where to from here”. We offer a discounted initial consultation to all new clients to understand your matter and give you the initial advice that you need. We take the time to clearly explain your options, including mediation and counselling, and help you find a resolution by agreement, including on difficult issues, preferably without the need to go to Court.
How can we help you?
We can help you identify the issues in your matter and the next steps to take. We can assist in relation to:
- Separation and Divorce
- Property settlement by Orders and Agreements
- Financial matters and property division
- Child Support
- Spousal Maintenance
- Mediation and counselling
- Financial settlements and many related issues
- Effects of separation on family businesses, trusts and companies
- Effects of separation on Wills, Power of Attorney and Estate planning
- Court matters
- International Family law
- Domestic Violence and other issues
Even if you only need to know your options and what you should do next, or want to ask ‘who gets what?’ – we are here to assist.
For more information see our services pages, or contact us by email or telephone.